Thursday, October 02, 2008

FIRST SET OF WHEELS

So Diney will be driving soon and as we wait for that day........some of her friends have already gotten their driver's license. On the way home from a LULAC activity, Diney said she was going to the movies with Cara. I right away yelled that I did not fell like driving them to and from the movies. Diney quickly responded...................YOU DON'T HAVE TO, CARA HAS HER DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!!!! FEAR AND TEARS QUICKLY TOOK OVER! Are we letting Diney ride in cars with newly licensed driver's....Morty and I have not even talked this over....what do I say....what do I do.....what if they wreck...what if they are really not going to the movies....what if they come home at 2am......why have we not given Diney a curfew.....WAY TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND THOUGHTS TOOK OVER! Needles to say Diney and Cara ventured over to Northpark Mall to see Igor. Such good girls. Friends since kindergarten.....it has been nice to see them grow up into beautiful young women, as Cara jumped the curb reversing from our drive way.


I am glad Hayden is happy driving Joselyn's pick scooter! Hayden is man enought to ride PINK!

No comments: